Tagged by givemebackmywings.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell people you’ve tagged them!
1. Movie moment that made you cry?
Oh, I think that moment from Titanic(1997). Ship is almost drowned, but there is one old couple in bed hugging each other.
2. What are your historical roots?
Eastern and Northern Europe.
3. Do you want kids one day? If yes, what would you name them?
Maybe, Theo and Adelaide.
4. Perfect romantic song?
I think every Italian song. But if I must name one, then Anna Tatangelo - Dimmi Dimmi.
5. Movie moment that made you smile like an idiot?
Recently - Austerland, when Henry rips Jane’s dress.
6. Favorite number and why?
I don’t have one.
7. GO LOOK OUTSIDE. WHAT DO YOUR ELF EYES SEE?
Tv tower and river Daugava.
8. TV series you couldn’t do without?
Futurama, True Blood and Game of Thrones.
9. If you could have a best friend, what would they be? (eg. would they be a robot, or an alien, or a unicorn that poops rainbows?)
10. If I gave you $100 right now, what would you do with it?
Lots of sweets and books.
11: Do you have a favorite something? (could be a pen, or a teddy bear, or a sock? Are you dobby?)
Hm, my unique sunglasses.
1. Do you believe in aliens?
2. Is there something in modern fashion that you don’t like or don’t understand?
3. Favorite Disney movie?
4. 80s or 90s?
5. Most anticipated movie of 2014?
6. How long can you live without internet?
7. Favorite place in the world?
8. Recent obsession(tv show, song, band…)?
9. Dream job?
10. Are you addicted(coke, internet, tv show…)?
11. Passionate(perfect) kiss from a stranger or bad kiss from lover?
From book to movie: Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause.
I tried to be what I wasn’t, and now I can’t even be what I should.
I don’t believe in Heaven, I’ve been living in this Hell. But if you represent what Heaven is, then take me there.
I was tagged by givemebackmywings
Rules: In a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard—they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
1. The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien.
2. Fathers and Sons by I. Turgenev.
3. Anna Karenina by L. Tolstoy
4. Jane Eyre by C. Bronte.
5. Twilight by S. Meyer.
6. Northanger Abbey by J. Austen.
7. The Wolf King by A. Borchardt.
8. Vladimir, or the Aborted Flight by M. Vlady.
9. Assassin’s Creed by O. Bowden.
10. Legacy of Blood by R. Knaak
Tags: givemebackmywings, elethiel, bardsbigbow, karlabeatles, kamelotforever11, hannibaling, queen-of-love-and-beauty, remusdear, delightofhappylaughter, a-rose-or-two.